What personal information do we collect from site visitors?
We do not collect information from visitors of our site unless it is provided by the visitor.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. You will never be asked for a credit card number over the website.
- We use regular malware scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of individuals who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
- We implement security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your PII to outside parties.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur, we will notify you via email.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
301 South Perimeter Park Drive, Suite 210
Nashville, TN 37211
Main office: (615) 726-3603